TRADE-IN YOUR GRADED COMICS FOR STORE CREDIT
I’m happy to announce that you can now trade-in your graded comics from CGC, CBCS & PGX for Certified Comic Shop Credit that can be used toward the purchase of any in-stock comic.
That’s right, if you don’t have the cash to buy that comic of your dreams, then trade-in some of your own graded comics to help fund the purchase of a new one.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Trading-in your graded comic for credit to use here at the shop is fairly straightforward, just follow these simple steps:
1. Click here to open up the Trade-In Form.
2. Fill out all of the form fields completely and submit it for review.
3. After I receive your request to trade-in, I will send you an email or text message with the dollar amount that I’m prepared to offer you for your graded comic.
4. If you accept the offer, I will email you a pre-paid shipping label and packing instructions.
5. If you’re trading in with the intent to purchase a specific comic, I can temporarily remove it from inventory so no one can buy it before your trade-in arrives here at the shop.
6. Once your comic arrives, I will verify its condition. Assuming it matches the information you originally sent, I will send you a personalized, one-time use coupon code for the agreed upon trade-in value that you can apply to your cart at checkout.
And that’s all it takes. Before you know it, you’ll have your new graded comic in hand!
GRADED COMIC TRADE-IN FAQ
While the basic steps above should be enough to get your started, you still may have a question or two about trading in your graded comics here at the Certified Comic Shop. If your specific answer isn’t covered below, feel free to contact me directly to ask your question.
How Many Comics Can I Trade-In At a Time? You are not limited to just trading in one comic at a time. If you have two or more comics that you’d like to trade in, just fill out the trade-in form for each comic you’d like to trade-in.
Can I Only Trade-In Graded Comics? Yes, at this time I am only accepting graded comics on trade-in.
How Will My Store Credit Be Issued? Once your trade-in comics have been received and verified, I will create a personalized coupon code for the agreed upon trade-in value and will send it to you via text message or email. You can then add your comic of interest to your cart, apply the coupon code and check out accordingly.
How Long Do I Have to Send You My Trade-In? Your coupon code won’t be issued until I receive & verify your trade-in here at the shop. So take as much time as you like, but you might want to read the next question below.
How Long Will You Hold The Comic I’m Interested In? If you’re trading in a graded comic with the intent to purchase an in-stock comic, I can remove that comic from the shop’s inventory for up to 48 hours to give you time to get your comic packed and dropped off at USPS. Once I receive notification that the package is on the way, I will remove your comic of interest from the shop until your trade-in arrives. If you do not ship your trade-in within 48 hours of agreeing upon the value, the comic of interest will be put back in stock.
Can I Change My Mind After I’ve Already Sent You My Trade-In? Sometimes the unexpected happens, and you might find yourself in a position unable to complete the transaction. If that should occur, just let me know that you need to back out of the deal, and I can ship you back your comic. Please note that you will be responsible to cover return shipping costs along with any applicable insurances, and/or handling charges.
Can I Just Sell You My Graded Comic For Cash, Instead of Trading It In? If you really just want cash for your graded comics instead of store credit, I can do that. Just drop me a line.
I Have a Question That’s Not Answered Here: If there’s something that’s not covered here, please contact me directly for assistance. Thanks!