On this episode of Certified Comic Talk, I share with you my best tips and tricks to help you upgrade your save some case and upgrade your comic book shipping game. I also give my tip / rant of the week and answer listener mail. It’s a jam packed episode, so let’s dive right in.
Enjoy The Show!
EPISODE 9 SHOW NOTES
Here’s the rundown of what I’ll be covering on this episode of the podcast.
- Shout-outs to the peeps!
- Thanks to Spin033 for writing my first review on Podbean.
- 3murdockj makes me giggle with his iTunes review of the show.
- Rate and review the Certified Comic Talk Podcast on iTunes.
- Tip/Rant of the Week: Why “Make Me an Offer” grinds my gears.
- Why you shouldn’t send comics via Media Mail.
- Best practices for shipping raw comics.
- Gemini Comic Flash Mailer 10% Off Coupon Code: CERTIFIED10
- Best box for shipping slabs.
- When to use standard Priority Shipping vs. Priority Flat Rate Boxes.
- How to save money by buying postage using PayPal.
- Upgrade your shipping game with Sticker Mule
- Get $10 Off your first order with Sticker Mule
- Miscellaneous Packing Supplies: Bubble Wrap & HD Clear Packing Tape
- I answer listener mail about what I collect, the future of the Certified Comic Shop and more!
YOU HAVE Q’S? I HAVE THE A’S
I really want this podcast to be a collaborative effort, and not just between myself and my guests, but with you involved as well! If you have any questions at all about the having a comic book related business, feel free to tweet me at @certifiedcomics, send me a DM on Instagram, or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll do my best to personally answer, or have one my guests answer, your question!
HELP ME SPREAD THE WORD
Launching a brand-new podcast isn’t easy. For it to be discovered by its intended audience, it really helps if the show has a steady flow of reviews and ratings on iTunes. It would mean the world to me if you went over to iTunes and left a rating and review for the podcast. Also don’t forget to subscribe, and for imaginary bonus points share the podcast with your fellow comic book pals on social media and encourage them to check it out. Thanks in advance for all of your support!