Hey everyone I’m back with a new episode of Certified Comic Talk! The Certified Comic Shop recently turned two years old, and on this show I’ll be sharing with you the highs and lows of my journey into comic-preunuership. Hopefully the experiences I share here will help you grow your own comic related business, or at the very least provide you with an entertaining look at what it’s like to be me. It’s not as exciting as it sounds lol.
Enjoy The Show!
EPISODE 8 SHOW NOTES
I can’t believe it’s already been over two years since I started The Certified Comic Shop. Here’s the rundown of what I’ll be covering on this episode of the podcast.
- Jason confesses his content sins
- Big shout-out to @blackbirdcomics for leaving an awesome review on iTunes
- Rate and review the Certified Comic Talk Podcast on iTunes
- Details on how I plan on rebooting Certified Comic Talk
- Tip of The Week: Uncover eBay accepted best offer prices with FlipperTools.com
- I tell you exactly how much money have I made since the shop opened
- Breakdown of how many of my sales come directly from this website compared to eBay
- In depth look at website traffic growth since this website launched
- Tips for selling comics on Facebook Marketplace and Reddit
- In depth look at how and why I came up with Should I Grade It? and my Consignment Service
- SEO FTW!
- The challenges of producing blog, podcast and video content
- I answer spin033‘s question about the timing of when to sell “hot” books.
YOU HAVE Q’S? I HAVE THE A’S
I really want this podcast to be a collaborative effort, and not just between myself and my guests, but with you involved as well! If you have any questions at all about the having a comic book related business, feel free to tweet me at @certifiedcomics, send me a DM on Instagram, or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll do my best to personally answer, or have one my guests answer, your question!
HELP ME SPREAD THE WORD
Launching a brand-new podcast isn’t easy. For it to be discovered by its intended audience, it really helps if the show has a steady flow of reviews and ratings on iTunes. It would mean the world to me if you went over to iTunes and left a rating and review for the podcast. Also don’t forget to subscribe, and for imaginary bonus points share the podcast with your fellow comic book pals on social media and encourage them to check it out. Thanks in advance for all of your support!