I’s been a while since I released a new episode of Certified Comic Talk, but I’m happy to say I’m back with a brand new episode of the podcast! Today I’ll be sharing my best tips for finding and buying comic books at estate sales, and you just might be surprised at how you can leverage local estate sales to boost your business or your personal comic collection.
Enjoy The Show!
EPISODE 7 SHOW NOTES
Here’s a rundown of what I’ll be talking about on this episode of Certified Comic Talk:
- Rate and review the Certified Comic Talk Podcast on iTunes
- Episode 5 Giveaway Winners Announced
- Episode 6 Giveaway Winner Announced
- Find Estate Sales happening near you on EstateSales.net
- How to get email notifications when new estate sales with comics are taking place near you
- Advice on the best time to arrive at an estate sale
- Why making new comic friends at estate sales is a best practice
- Understanding the psychology of estate sale buyers
- Tips for putting together an estate sale comic shopping strategy
- How to negotiate a fair price when buying comics at estate sales.
- Updates to the Certified Comic Shop
- …and so much more!
On this episode, I’m giving away a brand new Google Home Mini! This is one of the most useful smart speakers you can own so be sure to listen all the way to the end of the show to find out how you can enter to win this awesome prize!
YOU HAVE Q’S? I HAVE THE A’S
I really want this podcast to be a collaborative effort, and not just between myself and my guests, but with you involved as well! If you have any questions at all about the having a comic book related business, feel free to tweet me at @certifiedcomics, send me a DM on Instagram, or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll do my best to personally answer, or have one my guests answer, your question!
HELP ME SPREAD THE WORD
Launching a brand-new podcast isn’t easy. For it to be discovered by its intended audience, it really helps if the show has a steady flow of reviews and ratings on iTunes. It would mean the world to me if you went over to iTunes and left a rating and review for the podcast. Also don’t forget to subscribe, and for imaginary bonus points share the podcast with your fellow comic book pals on social media and encourage them to check it out. Thanks in advance for all of your support!