On Episode 15 of Certified Comic Talk, I give you an update on just where the heck I’ve been the past 6 months and what I’ve been up to both personally and with the shop. Tune in for more comic-preneur tips, tricks, musings and ramblings.
Enjoy The Show!
EPISODE 15 SHOW NOTES
Here’s the rundown of what I’ll be covering on this episode of the podcast:
- Why Jason has been MIA from Podcast Land the past six months
- Painfully Dissecting a 1-Star Review for the show
- The unexpected boom is biz during a pandemic (thank you stimulus checks!)
- Update on the comic book consignment side of the biz
- Unpacking my new podcast recording setup
- New Blog: Where to buy comics online besides eBay
- Tip of the Week: Pirate Ship can save you big on shipping costs
- Running an e-commerce website attracts a more sophisticated scammer
- Now selling new weekly releases from DC Comics
- Detailing an eBay sale gone wrong
YOU HAVE Q’S? I HAVE THE A’S
Have a question about comics or the comics biz? You can tweet your Q’s to me at @certifiedcomics, send them to me via DM on Instagram, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click/tap the Send Voicemail button at the bottom of the screen at any time and I’ll do my best to personally answer — or have one my guests answer — your question on a future episode of Certified Comic Talk!
HELP ME SPREAD THE WORD
Podcasting ain’t easy. For a pod to be discovered by its intended audience, it really helps if the show has a steady flow of reviews and ratings on iTunes. It would mean the world to me if you went over to iTunes and left a rating and review for the podcast. Also don’t forget to subscribe, and for imaginary bonus points share the podcast with your fellow comic book pals on social media and encourage them to check it out. Thanks in advance for all of your support!