On Episode 14 of Certified Comic Talk, I give you my top ten list of comic related activities you can do to survive — and even thrive! — during the COVID-19 comics apocalypse. Are you up to the challenge? Give the show a listen to find out!
Enjoy The Show!
EPISODE 14 SHOW NOTES
Here’s the rundown of what I’ll be covering on this episode of the podcast:
- #RealTalk with Jason about COVID-19 aka the Coronavirus.
- Web Traffic and Sales Update for the Certified Comic Shop.
- What’s the status of the grading companies during this uncertain time?
- eBay provides store subscribers fee relief for March 2020.
- The Certified Comic Shop Mastermind is coming soon! Click Here to apply for membership
- Tip of the Week: How I can save you money on comic related things you need.
- Top Ten Things You Can Do To Survive The Comics Apocalypse
- Comic Book Pressing and Cleaning: A How To Guide
- Overstreet Guide to Grading Comics: 2016 edition
- Answering question from @sactosanctorumcomics, @justmeeagain, @itzamadrian & @jonathangonda
YOU HAVE Q’S? I HAVE THE A’S
Have a question about comics or the comics biz? You can tweet your Q’s to me at @certifiedcomics, send them to me via DM on Instagram, shoot me an email at email@example.com or simply click/tap the Send Voicemail button at the bottom of the screen at any time and I’ll do my best to personally answer — or have one my guests answer — your question on a future episode of Certified Comic Talk!
HELP ME SPREAD THE WORD
Podcasting ain’t easy. For a pod to be discovered by its intended audience, it really helps if the show has a steady flow of reviews and ratings on iTunes. It would mean the world to me if you went over to iTunes and left a rating and review for the podcast. Also don’t forget to subscribe, and for imaginary bonus points share the podcast with your fellow comic book pals on social media and encourage them to check it out. Thanks in advance for all of your support![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]