On Episode 13 of Certified Comic Talk, we take a look at how the Coronavirus is affecting our lives which inadvertently makes this the perfect time to start your own comic book multimedia library. I know it sounds crazy, but trust me…this makes perfect sense.
Enjoy The Show!
EPISODE 13 SHOW NOTES
Here’s the rundown of what I’ll be covering on this episode of the podcast:
- #RealTalk with Jason about COVID-19 aka the Coronavirus
- The latest Apple Podcasts review from Andy Canoe
- Congrats to the winner of the Certified Comic Shop Mystery Box giveaway from Episode 12
- The Tip of the Week: Zencastr
- Why there’s never been a better time than right now to start a comic related blog, podcast or YouTube Channel.
- Shop updates
- Collector’s Challenge Update
- Listener Mail: RonJamInc has questions about cracking and regrading slabbed comic
YOU HAVE Q’S? I HAVE THE A’S
Have a question about comics or the comics biz? You can tweet your Q’s to me at @certifiedcomics, send them to me via DM on Instagram, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click/tap the Send Voicemail button on the right at any time and I’ll do my best to personally answer — or have one my guests answer — your question on a future episode of Certified Comic Talk!
HELP ME SPREAD THE WORD
Podcasting ain’t easy. For a pod to be discovered by its intended audience, it really helps if the show has a steady flow of reviews and ratings on iTunes. It would mean the world to me if you went over to iTunes and left a rating and review for the podcast. Also don’t forget to subscribe, and for imaginary bonus points share the podcast with your fellow comic book pals on social media and encourage them to check it out. Thanks in advance for all of your support!