On this episode of Certified Comic Talk, I talk about what the future holds for the Certified Comic Shop in general and Certified Comic Talk podcast specifically. I’m going deep into my feels on this episode kids, so grab a box of tissues and let’s do this!
Enjoy The Show!
EPISODE 11 SHOW NOTES
Here’s the rundown of what I’ll be covering on this episode of the podcast:
- Jason forgets what he does on Certified Comic Talk
- Thanks to Sidekick Comics for leaving a review for the show on Apple Podcasts
- We take an honest look at the future of the Certified Comic Talk podcast
- How the Certified Comic Shop went legit in 2020
- How sales tax has effected online comic sales on eBay
- Thoughts on whether or not to sell new comics here on the shop
YOU HAVE Q’S? I HAVE THE A’S
Have a question about comics or the comics biz? You can tweet your Q’s to me at @certifiedcomics, send them to me via DM on Instagram, shoot me an email at email@example.com or simply click/tap the Send Voicemail button on the right at any time and I’ll do my best to personally answer — or have one my guests answer — your question on a future episode of Certified Comic Talk!
HELP ME SPREAD THE WORD
Podcasting ain’t easy. For a pod to be discovered by its intended audience, it really helps if the show has a steady flow of reviews and ratings on iTunes. It would mean the world to me if you went over to iTunes and left a rating and review for the podcast. Also don’t forget to subscribe, and for imaginary bonus points share the podcast with your fellow comic book pals on social media and encourage them to check it out. Thanks in advance for all of your support!