On this episode of Certified Comic Talk, I answer YOUR questions as it relates to launching an online comic shop, comic book speculation, and the comic book industry in general. All in all there’s a lot of content packed in this episode, so let’s not waste any more time!
Enjoy The Show!
EPISODE 10 SHOW NOTES
Here’s the rundown of what I’ll be covering on this episode of the podcast:
- Big thanks to Jesse S. for the extra motivation via Facebook to record this episode
- Thanks to Azorestiger for leaving a review for the show on Apple Podcasts
- Shout-out to @bonafidecomics for helping me locate a comic for my friend, @fortnite_card_madness
- Check out my recent appearance on the Domain Name Wire Podcast
- Listen to me geek out on Star Wars with Cookie & Marco from Just a Little Podcast
- The rest of the show is dedicated to answering your Q’s, including:
- How do you go about building a brand? (@justalittlepodcast)
- How can you score 9.8 candidate variants? (@whittnesscomics)
- How do you react to big events like D23? (@kirkseycomics)
- Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give to a comic-preneur? (@sacto_comics_co)
- Was there really a shortage on Batman #77? (@thefoxsaidwhat)
- What’s your favorite way to store a comic? (@annareadscomics)
- Will we ever see an end to Marvel’s constant reboots? (@exitzerocomics)
- Do you still love being in the comic book business? (@laidback_lou)
- What’s up with DC’s pricing? (@mommacomic)
- What do you think about the Absolute Carnage hype train? (@mannyc717 & stonecutter_cam)
- Do you speculate on comics? (@comic_book_ben)
- If I gave you $30,000, what would you buy? (@sidekickcomicsoh)
- Holiday Mystery Boxes go on sale 12:01 am est on Black Friday
- Be on the lookout for a 10% OFF coupon code to use Black Friday – Cyber Monday only!
YOU HAVE Q’S? I HAVE THE A’S
If you didn’t get a chance to ask your own question to have me answer on this episode, don’t worry! You can tweet your Q’s to me at @certifiedcomics, send them to me via DM on Instagram, or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time and I’ll do my best to personally answer — or have one my guests answer — your question on a future episode of Certified Comic Talk!
HELP ME SPREAD THE WORD
Launching a brand-new podcast isn’t easy. For it to be discovered by its intended audience, it really helps if the show has a steady flow of reviews and ratings on iTunes. It would mean the world to me if you went over to iTunes and left a rating and review for the podcast. Also don’t forget to subscribe, and for imaginary bonus points share the podcast with your fellow comic book pals on social media and encourage them to check it out. Thanks in advance for all of your support!